A journal of my progress in losing weight, quitting smoking, and becoming fit

It's All About Choices

Today, I'm going to give myself a good kick in the butt because I deserve it! Yes, there are unfortunate things that have happened to me recently that I have no control over and cannot change. Life is tough right now but I also know it could be a lot worse. I see myself at a crossroad. The road I've been on will lead to helplessness and despair. It's a road of complacency. I know that it's not in my best interest to continue coasting down this road. Today, I choose to take the other road; the road of change! It doesn't have to be drastic. Even if I choose to make a few small changes today, I will be headed in the right direction.

This morning, my weight was 176 pounds. I am only 5' 3" and have a small frame. Ideally, I would like to weigh 115 pounds. Today, I am going to work on self discipline. I'm going to track my calories and keep them between 1200-1500. I'm also going to work on my neglected home which is really showing my emotional state over the last week.

Discipline is remembering what you want.
~ David Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment