A journal of my progress in losing weight, quitting smoking, and becoming fit

Feeling Positive

I survived yet another interview and some tests, and the thank yous are sent. I will know by tomorrow morning if my interview was successful in getting the position. The HR manager said many things that led me to believe an offer is coming, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I feel so confident that I am in celebration mode, but I am trying not to go there...yet. This has been such a long road, or should I say, rollercoaster ride. I have to say that this long period of unemployment has been good for me in many ways. I have learned:

  • More about myself
  • Not to take things for granted
  • That I can survive, even in the worst of times
  • That life isn't all about the money
  • To have more compassion for those who are stuck in poverty and without hope
  • Who my friends are
  • How much my family loves me
  • How much God loves me
  • The importance of faith, hope and love

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling positive! Have you checked out the challenge on my blog??? Stop by and have a look-see! :)

    ReplyDelete